Placerville Veterinary Clinic is excited to welcome clients back into the clinic!
Please have patience as this may be a work in process since we still need to minimize how many people are in the clinic at a time.
We are allowing ONE masked client per appointment (not per pet) to accompany their pet or pets.
A new protocol has been set in place:
• When you arrive to the clinic for appointments, call the front desk at 530-622-3943 and a receptionist will check you in.
• The receptionist will ask you to come onto the porch with your pet to then be escorted directly into an exam room by a technician. We will not have any clients waiting for their appointments in the lobby area.
o If you are early for your appointment or if the clinic is at capacity, the receptionist will ask you to wait on the porch or in your car and we can call you when we are ready for you to be escorted into an exam room.
• Our exam rooms are small, so we ask that all clients stay seated on the designated chair or bench to maintain social distancing throughout the exam.
• All clients, regardless of vaccine status must always wear masks properly, covering nose and mouth.
• Mesh/beaded masks are not effective and if worn, an effective 3-layer mask will be provided to you.
• The doctor will then examine your pet, necessary treatments will be done and then the receptionist will charge you out in the exam room to reduce traffic in the clinic.
We will be disinfecting rooms thoroughly in between exams to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
Technician appointments on vaccine clinic days will remain curbside.
Thank you for all your patience during these changes as we are here to provide the best care for your pets while keeping our staff and clients safe as well.